Our knowledgeable and talented team of Zetema Staff and Fellows are committed to creating a forum that stimulates the productive exchange of diverse, expert opinion on the many facets of the US healthcare system.
Welcome to the Zetema Project, a unique initiative aiming to illuminate the national dialog on US healthcare. Informed by many of the nation’s most respected experts, Zetema’s diverse panel provides competing views on major healthcare problems, issues, and approaches. You’ve come to the right place if:
- You believe that the American healthcare system must change
- You believe that a well-informed national conversation is essential in order for America to make the best decisions
- You want to understand why US healthcare is in its current state
- You want to understand the pros and cons of various potential changes to the system
- You believe that there is more than one legitimate perspective on what should be done
- You’re truly curious about how those who disagree with you reached their viewpoints
- You believe that hearing competing experts debate can help you distinguish strong arguments from weaker ones
- You’re willing to listen to multiple viewpoints and make up your own mind without having someone draw conclusions for you
- You’re willing to modify your views if you hear a sufficiently persuasive argument
In an era when far too many Americans are talking only with others who agree with them, operating in isolated echo chambers, Zetema brings the conversation together. The Zetema Project is designed to inform you, to challenge you, and to actively engage you in the national healthcare conversation. You won’t find pre-packaged conclusions or simple summaries. You will find a wide array of provocative views and lively rebuttals provided by a diverse group of healthcare leaders. You’ll find facts and opinions, and all the major viewpoints as well as their opposites. And you’ll find deep investigation and plenty of disagreement. After all, that’s what our name means.